Skip to content
- B. Harvard University 1965
- D. University of Michigan 1969
- Internship-Residency in Family Practice, Group Health Hospital, Seattle, Washington, 1969-1971
- Private Practice, Tahoma Clinic, Tukwila, Washington, 1973-present
Clinic emphasis is on preventive medicine, nutritional biochemistry, allergy, anti-aging, and natural hormone replacement therapy.
- Staff Physician, Group Health Hospital and Clinics, Seattle, Washington, 1971-1973
- Medical Director, Tahoma Clinic, Tukwila, Washington, 1973-present
- Medical Director, Tahoma Clinic Foundation, Tukwila, Washington, 1973-present
- Medical Director, Meridian Valley Laboratory, Tukwila, Washington, 1996-present
- Scientific Advisor, Life Extension Foundation, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 1997-present
- President, Bio-Identical Hormone Archive, Tukwila, Washington, 2006-present
- Trustee, King County Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, Washington, 2002-2008
- Board of Directors, King County Natural Medicine Clinic, Kent, Washington, 1996-1999
- Editorial Board, Journal of Nutritional Medicine (U.K.), 1995-1996
- President, National Health Federation, 1994-1998
- Board of Directors, American Assoc for Health Freedom, Great Falls, Virginia, 1993-2001
- Board of Directors, Bastyr College of Naturopathic Medicine, Seattle, WA, 1981-1993
- Director, Neural Tube Defect Folic Acid Prevention Study, 1980-1986
- “Prevention Clinics”, Monthly case-study column, Prevention Magazine, 1976-1985; 106 cases with documentation written and published.
- “On Call”, Monthly case-study column, Let’s Live Magazine, 1986-1996; 97 columns.
- “Health Freedom News”, 1985-2000; intermittent monthly columnist
- “Nutrition and Healing Newsletter”, 1994-June 2015
- “Green Medicine Newsletter”, June 2015-present